Your Wedding Day at The Durrant House Hotel, Bideford
Firstly, on behalf of the management and staff here at The Durrant House Hotel in Bideford, we would like to offer you our congratulations on your engagement and wish you all the very best for your wedded life together.
To see our sample wedding packages & our breakfast & buffet menus. based on the quantity of your party, click the following links:
Why choose The Durrant House Hotel?
- We are fully licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies
- Our Honeymoon suite boasts a luxury jacuzzi and 4 poster bed
- Excellent cuisine with a choice of delicious menus
- Beautiful reception area for greeting your guests
- Stunning spiral staircase with chandelier for photos
- Outside pool area for photos
- Enjoy a pre-wedding beauty treatment in our Luxury Spa and Beauty Salon
- Catering for up to 250 people
- Ceremony seating for up to 250 people
- Reduced overnight rates for guests when booked directly with the hotel
- Ample free parking
As a complimentary service, we can provide the following at no extra cost:
- An experienced wedding coordinator who will help to plan and see you through your day
- A silver knife provided to cut the cake
- Your favourite music piped into the ballroom during your meal
- Dealing with any big deliveries you may have on the day (eg. flowers etc.)
- Placing your guests name cards and favours on the tables
- Accepting early delivery of your wedding cake and set it up for you
- We will adorn your tables with your chosen decorations
Fully Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
We are fully licensed for civil ceremonies and have a number of different rooms available to hire, depending on your ceremony size. For the ceremony itself, we can cater for up to 250 people.
Whether you choose to invite everyone you know to join in your matrimonial celebrations or opt for a quiet and more intimate affair, The Durrant Hotel has a room to accommodate the needs of your party.
A Complimentary Night in our Romantic Suite
As a complimentary gift from the hotel to the wedding couple, we give one of our beautiful Romantic Suites, all of which come with either a jacuzzi or a luxurious 4 poster bed. To receive this complimentary room, you must book your evening buffet and wedding breakfast with us.
For something a little more luxurious, you can opt to upgrade to our Appledore Suite (the Honeymoon Suite) for a reduced rate of £150.
Wedding Photography courtesy of Jamie Bott
- 01237 472361